Naruto: The Final Episode Naruto: The Final Episode

Animation is great, it flows nicely and the drawings have presence. But if this is the standard of good writing, then i am disappointment in newgrounds. Not only are parodies taking over the portal. Now these lazy limp wrist cartoons are taking place of parodies, almost like a parody of parodies. When a script relies on bad jokes and slurred voices, you can tell the writing was nonexistent or fully inspired by ONEY or Egoraptor. But what flash animator isn't trying to be someone they aren't.
What amazes me most of all is how beautiful the animation was in comparison to the script. How did you find the passion and drive to do this? Either you ran on cocaine and coffee or you are truly passionate about this Naruto parody parody.

John The Fisherman John The Fisherman

windower*

Gerkinman responds:

widower*

You Think ALS is Funny? You Think ALS is Funny?

I really enjoyed how the title threatoned me like a bully in a school yard. Good show

Not Frank Not Frank

This had some awesome little bits in it; I usually dont laugh from most of the things i see on the portal, but this defiantly did it for me. Animation was pretty solid too...

Great job

MGSV: The Penis Pain MGSV: The Penis Pain

noice job man

Super Aggro Space Turtles Super Aggro Space Turtles

Your guy's stuff is great, keep it up

On the John On the John

your linework is flawless, teach me your ways

Squid Squad Squid Squad

brain.exe has stopped working

Splintercell: Blacklist Splintercell: Blacklist

all the animation was really well done, but the script was really bad

RicePirate responds:

Funnily, the main voice over script was written by ubisoft.

FB2: The Naked Forever FB2: The Naked Forever

for some reason I cant stop coming back to this video, but for some reason, no matter how many times I come back to it i never watch the full thing.

biblo responds:

The end is the best part