Naruto: The Final Episode Naruto: The Final Episode

Animation is great, it flows nicely and the drawings have presence. But if this is the standard of good writing, then i am disappointment in newgrounds. Not only are parodies taking over the portal. Now these lazy limp wrist cartoons are taking place of parodies, almost like a parody of parodies. When a script relies on bad jokes and slurred voices, you can tell the writing was nonexistent or fully inspired by ONEY or Egoraptor. But what flash animator isn't trying to be someone they aren't.
What amazes me most of all is how beautiful the animation was in comparison to the script. How did you find the passion and drive to do this? Either you ran on cocaine and coffee or you are truly passionate about this Naruto parody parody.

John The Fisherman John The Fisherman

windower*

Gerkinman responds:

widower*

You Think ALS is Funny? You Think ALS is Funny?

I really enjoyed how the title threatoned me like a bully in a school yard. Good show

Light Quest Light Quest

This game had the perfect amount of difficulty it was a really great game, I think if it was made for the NES back when it was on market this game would be a classic, really great work

ITIAMOSIWE ITIAMOSIWE

This is one of the most addictive games I've played, you should try to make this an app, i would download this

One hell of a fight One hell of a fight

Thats one of the most sweet drawings ive seen on newgrounds (sweet as in awesome)

Future Nightwing Future Nightwing